"FAVORITE PLACE AT SPITZINGSEE".
FINALLY WE ARE ALLOWED TO OPEN OUR BELOVED SPITZING ALM AGAIN!
Come by and enjoy our wonderful terrace with a view of the Spitzingsee!
Please note the following rules:
- Hospitality can only be provided if you are symptom free from Corona.
- Please wear a FFP-2 mask indoors and outdoors, except at the table.
- Currently, a negative test result is no longer necessary. A maximum of 10 people from different households may sit together at one table; children under 14 years of age, as well as proven vaccinated and recovered persons, do not count.
- Please be aware of the minimum distance of 1.5 meters to all persons for whom a contact restriction applies.
- We are obliged to collect your contact details during a visit! This will be done electronically via Luca app.
Highlights in the Spitzing-Alm
Always on Saturdays fresh, smoked fish from the Schlierseer Fischerei
Monday and Tuesday: Rest days
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday: 12 - 20 h (kitchen until 19 h)
Friday & Saturday: 12 - 21 h (kitchen until 20 h)
Reservations with pleasure under: 08026/ 798 813
Follow us on Instagram: Spitzing-Alm