in order to protect you in the best possible way, we have worked out some hygiene and behavior points. Some things may seem a bit strange to all of us, but what is normal in these times? Therefore we ask you to understand some restrictions in advance. We have tried to keep them as low as possible, but still not to do without protection and hygiene for you and our employees.
- All restaurants are open for you at the usual times, curfew is currently 9pm.
- The lobby bar is at your disposal until 21 o'clock.
- The Spitzing Alm is open.
- Conferences and seminars are possible for up to 50 persons depending on the seating arrangement
- The brine spa and saunas are open, the steam bath must remain closed due to official regulations.
- The beauty farm may spoil you with cosmetic treatments and massages.
- Our fitness area is open.
Our measures in the wellness area:
- In the whole area the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is required, the total number of guests is limited to 50 persons.
- Mouth/nose protection obligation for guests applies when entering the pool area and the corridor to the checkroom area, if you are not in swimwear.
- Within the pool and sauna area there is no obligation for mouth/nose protection if you are in swimwear.
- In the checkroom area a maximum of 2 persons from different households are allowed.
- In the WC area only one person is allowed at a time.
- In the pool area there is a distance obligation of at least 1.5 m and a maximum of 5 persons from different households are allowed.
- The whirlpool, waterfall and counter current system may not be put into operation due to official regulations.
- A maximum of 3 persons per sauna from different households or a maximum of 2 households are allowed in the saunas.
- Every guest must use a towel in the sauna.
- Infusions may be made in the sauna, but without using the whisking technique.
- Children are still only allowed to enter the sauna area from 18.00 hrs when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Our employees wear a mouth/nose cover in the entire wellness area.
- The sauna and pool use is limited to 20 minutes, in order to give other guests the opportunity to use it as well.
- Food consumption only at the designated tables and only from 11.00 - 17.30 o'clock.
- No serving of alcoholic beverages.
- The steam bath remains closed.
- All loungers, saunas and other public areas will be cleaned and disinfected with high frequency.
- As everywhere, the obligation to keep a distance does not apply to people from the same household.
- Due to the current situation no external guests are allowed.
Our measures for your stay of well-being:
- We guarantee that all our employees wear mouth and nose protection.
- Hygiene and disinfection trainings for all employees have been held and are constantly updated
- A sufficient number of disinfectant dispensers are available in all areas.
- Our room cleaning is particularly thorough and disinfecting and requires additional effort. We ask for your understanding for possible delays in moving into the room.
- The public areas are cleaned with documentation and are highly frequented.
- Renunciation of newspaper and magazine offers in all areas including the rooms, sale still at the reception.
- Renouncement of bed plaid, decorations and additional decorative cushions. Packed hygiene articles are available at the reception.
- Each guest receives his own disinfectant bottle at Check IN. If required, masks are available for purchase at the reception desk.
- In our restaurants, König Ludwig, Osteria L`Oliva and Spitzing Alm we spoil you with à la carte service (we do not offer buffets).
- Breakfast is partially served, a selection as extras are individually packaged and for self-service from the buffet.
- Due to the rules of distance, we have positioned our tables in the restaurants accordingly and thus had to reduce them. Due to capacity restrictions we offer two table times.
- You can choose between 18.00 and 20.15 hours. Please reserve your desired time at the reception.
- They are placed in all restaurants by our staff - it is not possible to enter the restaurants on your own.
- No menus and decoration on the tables, but possible on request.
- The menus will be disinfected after each guest contact.
- Table linen is changed completely after use, the places are disinfected.
- Where necessary, we have set up acrylic glass panels.
- Luggage service only on request, unfortunately we cannot offer parking service.
We have established rules of conduct for our employees, ranging from sneezing labels to wearing masks, regular hand disinfection, etc. In addition, meticulous attention is paid to cleanliness and hygiene throughout the house, both in the kitchen and in cleaning the rooms.
Please do your part and we kindly ask you to follow the public rules of conduct.
- A stay with us is only possible if you are symptom-free and have had no direct contact with a person suffering from Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
- Mouth and nose protection obligation: Please note the legally required mask obligation in all areas within the hotel including the terrace. Excluded from this is your room and when sitting at your restaurant table.
- Please keep a distance of 1.50 m between you and all other persons.
- Please wash your hands frequently and disinfect them regularly.
- Please refrain from shaking hands.
- Please pay preferably by contact - and cashless.
- Please note that the lifts may only be used by yourself or by people from the same household.
- Resting loungers on the lawn are to be used exclusively with a bath towel as a base.
- At Spitzing Alm all guests are requested to leave their contact details.