Corona hygiene measures
Our contribution for your safe stay
our hotel is open and happy about your visit at Spitzingsee. Please observe the 2-G rules!
In order to protect you in the best possible way during your stay, we have developed a comprehensive hygiene and protection concept.
From the DEHOGA Bavaria (hotel and restaurant association) we have been awarded the feel-good seal.
Thereby we want to show our guests that you can feel safe with us in our hotel and that your health and protection is guaranteed!
Overview arrival and test concept:
- In the hotel area and gastronomy, the 2-G rule applies. This means that we can only grant access to the hotel/restaurant to vaccinated and recovered persons.
- Children up to 14 years of age and pupils/students up to their 18th birthday are excluded.
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons will be granted access with a current PCR test.
Overview of public areas in the hotel:
- The generally known mask requirement (FFP-2) continues to apply in indoor areas.
- Overview of gastronomy:
- The 2-G rule applies in all restaurants, with the exception of children up to their 14th birthday and underage pupils/students. (until 12.01.22)
- Closing time is 10 p.m.
- The spa area, as well as the beauty farm are completely open.
We wish you a pleasant stay with us at Spitzingsee!