Corona hygiene measures
Our contribution for your safe stay
in order to provide you with the best possible protection during your stay at Spitzingsee, we have drawn up a comprehensive hygiene and protection concept.
Overview arrival and testing concept:
- Arriving guests need a negative PCR or antigen test that is not older than 24 hours. Self-tests brought along are unfortunately not valid.
- Every 72 hours, a new PCR or antigen test must be presented on site!
- Fully vaccinated or demonstrably recovered persons (up to max. 6 months after illness) as well as children up to their 6th birthday are exempt from the testing obligation according to the generally applicable principles.
- Our employees are asked for a quick test 2x a week and there is a mask obligation for all employees.
- Hygiene training for employees is updated on an ongoing basis.
- Each guest receives a small bottle of disinfectant for personal use upon arrival. In addition, disinfectant can be purchased at the reception.
Overview of public areas in the hotel:
- Generally, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons applies, except for persons for whom no distance rules/contact restrictions apply.
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor public areas of the hotel, including the restaurant terraces (OP masks are sufficient), except at the table or in the room.
- Please wash your hands frequently and disinfect them regularly.
- Please pay preferably contact - and cashless.
- Our reception is equipped with acrylic windows, so we can still be there for you safely.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in sufficient numbers in all areas.
- Public areas are highly frequented and cleaned with documentation.
- Elevators may only be occupied by one person or household.
- Public restrooms may only be used by a maximum of 2 to 3 people at a time.
- Newspapers and magazines can currently only be purchased at the reception desk.
- In order to create sufficient distance for you, we have positioned and reduced our tables in the restaurants accordingly. Where necessary, we have placed acrylic glass screens.
- Table linen is completely changed after use, the seats are disinfected.
- Menus and wine lists are disinfected after each guest contact.
- Digital menus are available in the Spitzing Alm and the lobby bar.
- The Spitzing Alm is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm to 8pm, on Fridays until 10pm. Please note the valid registration requirement.
- The lobby bar is open from 5 pm.
- Breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m.
- Restaurant König Ludwig Stube and additionally, if required the Osteria L'Olivia
- No advance reservation necessary. You will be escorted by a staff member to a free table. There may be shorter waiting times.
- The food and drinks are served, if you wish you can also choose from the buffet.
- Dinner at 18:00 and 20:15.
- Restaurant König Ludwig Stube and
- additionally, on Fridays and Saturdays Osteria L'Olivia
- Advance reservation necessary! Table times 6:00pm to 7:45pm and 8:15pm to 10pm - please reserve a table time at the front desk in advance.
- You will be escorted to your table by a staff member.
- Food will be served.
- Room cleaning is done every 2 days with special attention to thorough disinfection and intensive cleaning. This is for the protection of the guests as well as our staff.
- Upon request, your room will also be cleaned daily.
- Waiver of bed plaid, decorations as well as additional decorative pillows.
- Shower gel, body lotion and soap are in the bathroom, other packaged hygiene items are available upon request at the reception.
- Bathrobes and slippers are packed in the room.
- The minibar is specially cleaned and labeled before each arrival.
- Remote controls are disinfected and packed in foil.
- In the entire area, the distance requirement of min. 1.5 meters applies, as well as the legal mask requirement when entering the pool area and going to the checkroom area, if you are not in swimwear.
- Our saunas are open from 12 to 20 o'clock, the steam bath must still remain closed.
- In order for all guests to enjoy a sauna session, we have set up a 20-minute stay for you.
- Please reserve your desired time at the reception. Allowed are 1 household with max. 5 persons or max. 3 persons from different households.
- Please note the marked seats posted outside next to the door and please use a towel as a pad.
- Infusions may be made in the sauna, but without the wagging technique.
- Out of consideration for other guests, the max. time spent in the SPA indoor area and relaxation room is limited to 2 hours.
- The Beautyfarm is allowed to pamper you with cosmetic treatments and massages. Please reserve your appointment.
- Our new fitness area is open, as well as our new relaxation room.
- A maximum of 5 people are allowed to work out in the fitness area at the same time, and a maximum of 7 people are allowed in the relaxation room at the same time.
- In the pool area there is a minimum distance of 1,5 m and a maximum of 10 persons from different households are allowed.
- The whirlpool, waterfall and counter-current system as well as the steam bath may not be used at the moment due to official requirements.
- All loungers, saunas and other areas are cleaned and disinfected with high frequency.
Overview of measures in the district of Miesbach:
3G detections are relevant in several areas.
- Sports: indoors, sports are now only possible with 3G proof. Outdoors, sports practice is permitted without test proof. For visitors to indoor sports events, 3G proof is required.
- Catering establishments: 3G proof is required to visit indoor catering establishments from Tuesday.
- Commercial and service establishments - of which services with physical proximity to the customer: In addition to contact data collection by the service provider, 3G proof must be provided by the customer for services in close physical proximity indoors.
- Culture: visitors to cultural events in theaters, operas, concert halls, stages, cinemas and other suitable indoor venues, must provide 3G proof.
- Recreational facilities: For the use of amusement parks, indoor playgrounds and comparable fixed recreational facilities, bathing establishments, hotel swimming pools, spas, wellness centers, saunas, amusement arcades, casinos and betting shops, 3G proof is required.