in order to provide you with the best possible protection during your stay at Spitzingsee, we have drawn up a comprehensive hygiene and protection concept.
Overview arrival and testing concept:
- Arriving guests need a negative PCR or antigen test that is not older than 24 hours. Self-tests brought along are unfortunately not valid.
- At present, no further tests need to be made on site.
- Vaccinated and recovering persons as well as children up to their 6th birthday are exempt from testing obligations according to the generally applicable principles.
- For an overview of testing stations in the area, click here. As of June 2, an official testing station right next to the hotel at Spitzingsee will also be open daily from 2 to 6 pm.
- Our employees are asked for a quick test 2x a week and masks are mandatory for all employees.
- Hygiene training for employees is updated on an ongoing basis.
- Each guest receives a small bottle of disinfectant for personal use upon arrival. Additionally, disinfectant is available for purchase at the front desk.
Overview of public areas in the hotel:
- Generally, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons applies, except for persons for whom no distance rules/contact restrictions apply.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in all indoor public areas of the hotel including the restaurant terraces, except at the table or in the room.
- FFP-2 masks are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Please wash your hands frequently and disinfect them regularly.
- Please pay preferably contact - and cashless.
- Our reception is equipped with acrylic windows, so we can still be there for you safely.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in sufficient numbers in all areas.
- Public areas are highly frequented and cleaned with documentation.
- Elevators may only be occupied by one person or household.
- Public restrooms may only be used by a maximum of 2 to 3 people at a time.
- Newspapers and magazines can currently only be purchased at the reception desk.
- In order to create sufficient distance for you, we have positioned and reduced our tables in the restaurants accordingly. Where necessary, we have placed acrylic glass screens.
- Table linen is completely changed after use, the seats are disinfected.
- Menus and wine lists are disinfected after each guest contact.
- Digital menus are available in the Spitzing Alm and the lobby bar.
- Tables are occupied according to legal requirements: persons of the same household plus 1 additional person.
- The Spitzing Alm is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 12pm to 8pm, on Fridays until 10pm. Please note the valid registration requirement.
- The lobby bar is open from 4 pm. Closing time is currently 24 o'clock.
- Breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m.
- Restaurant König Ludwig Stube and
- additionally, if required the Osteria L'Olivia
- No advance reservation necessary. You will be escorted by a staff member to a free table. There may be shorter waiting times.
- The food and drinks are served, if you wish you can also choose from the buffet.
- Dinner at 18:00 and 20:15.
- Restaurant König Ludwig Stube and
- additionally, on Fridays and Saturdays Osteria L'Olivia
- Advance reservation necessary! Table times 6:00pm to 7:45pm and 8:15pm to 10pm - please reserve a table time at the front desk in advance.
- You will be escorted to your table by a staff member.
- Food will be served.
- Room cleaning is done every 2 days with special attention to thorough disinfection and intensive cleaning. This is for the protection of the guests as well as our staff.
- Upon request, your room will also be cleaned daily.
- Waiver of bed plaid, decorations as well as additional decorative pillows.
- Shower gel, body lotion and soap are in the bathroom, other packaged hygiene items are available upon request at the reception.
- Bathrobes and slippers are packed in the room.
- The minibar is specially cleaned and labeled before each arrival.
- Remote controls are disinfected and packed in foil.
- In the entire area, the distance requirement of min. 1.5 meters applies, the total number of guests is limited to 50 people.
- Our saunas are open, the steam bath must still remain closed. Currently, occupancy is only allowed with 1 household per sauna.
- The usage time of each sauna and the steam bath is limited to 20 minutes - please reserve your time.
- Out of consideration for other guests, the max. length of stay in the SPA indoor area is limited to 2 hours.
- The Beautyfarm is allowed to pamper you with cosmetic treatments and massages. Please book an appointment.
- Our new fitness area is open, as well as our new relaxation room. A maximum of 5 people are allowed to work out in the fitness area at the same time, and a maximum of 7 people are allowed in the relaxation room at the same time.
- Masks are compulsory in the entire AlpenSpa, except for your own lounger, the swimming area, showers, saunas and steam bath as far as open and the outdoor area.
- In the pool there is a distance requirement of at least 1.5 m and a maximum of 5 people from different households are allowed.
- The whirlpool, waterfall and counter-current system as well as the steam bath may not be used due to official regulations.
- All loungers, saunas and other areas are cleaned and disinfected at high frequency.